Friday, February 26, 2010

The start of this bog

Well, it was simple to setup this blog.
As I broke my leg March 1st 2008 there is a lot to write about that happened in the past, so I plan to fill in there details as I go along.

I am writing this blog because in spite of  expensive health care insurance I found that for a simple and common injury I was not covered for necessary and expensive treatment due to an arbitrary decision by BCBSMA which to this day they cannot justify.

Along the way I discovered that BCBSMA decides what is covered, not your contract with them and that because its only a few thousand dollars, most folks just pay.

To me the principle is important because if BCBSMA can do this to save a few thousand dollars, whats to stop them from trying to do the same in other more critical situations.

I fought and won, and I am sharing my experience so that others can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment